Little Miss LOVES art! In fact she loves anything artistic – colouring, drawing, painting, cutting, sticking. Anything! She can spend hours and hours creating and making, and I love it. But there are some downsides!
- Crayons, colouring pens and pencils all over the backseat when we are out travelling. No matter how organised I try to be with her, they get everywhere!
- Random ‘art’ pieces floating around the house – down the back of the sofa, under the beds, in the toy boxes. Mostly crumpled up and I often have no idea whether they are important to her or not, so they tend to get thrown away when we have a tidy up.
- The nightmare of her wanting to do some drawing but having no paper to hand, or we can’t find pens which work or with lids on or the glue has got lost.
So, I’m always on the look out for anything to make our lives a little easier, and I was absolutely delighted to come across Pipity at The Spirit of Christmas Fair.
Pipity, created by the lovely Kate, is a range of portable craft packs which were designed to be taken out and about – which is ideal for us as we are always on the go somewhere or other. There are three main products, all of which I bought for my daughter for Christmas as she will absolutely adore them!
Pipity Activity Case
These cases, which come in three colours, are absolutely genius. Inside each case is:
- All the stationary items you could need to get arty – scissors, colouring pencils, glue and a sharpener – all with their own little pockets to keep them safe. Even better than that, Pipity have ensured that their scissors meet the airline safety standards, so no problem taking your case onto a plane!
- A built in ‘easel’. This was the key element for me – now Little Miss will always have a surface to lean on no matter where we are, and best of all, there are elasticated corners to keep the paper still!
- A pocket behind the easel for your child to store their creations and their art books! No more paper everywhere – this will be an absolute life saver for us!
- The whole case folds up into the most adorable case with an adjustable strap. I just know Little Miss is going to want to take it everywhere with her and feel really grown up!
A great, hardy portfolio to store all of those precious drawings and colourings. This comes in matching colours to the Activity Case, and is just the right size for small hands. It’s also surprisingly spacious with 7 pockets. Hopefully no more great art pieces down the back of the sofa!
Pipity Activity Books
There are currently 6 different books in the series, ranging from Thank You Cards, to On The Go Games and even Dress Up Dolls. Each book is nice and thick and will last my daughter at least a month or so, if not longer depending on how much travelling we are doing! One book fits nicely into the pocket of the activity case, and the pages are perforated, so you can easily tear out the one your child wants to do, and pop the rest back into the case. Easy, no fuss, no mess!
I fell in love with Pipity the minute I came across them. It’s such a smart idea and so utterly perfect for on the go moments. I love the fact that I no longer need to carry a pencil case/paper/glue in my handbag and Little Miss can carry everything herself.
I can’t wait to see her face on Christmas morning when she opens her goodies – I know this will be the best gift she gets this year!
(You can visit Pipity at www.pipity.com and if you quote ‘HHBX3783’ at the checkout you will receive 10% off the price of a Pipity Activity Case or Pipity Portfolio.)
Disclosure: I wasn’t asked to review Pipity or sent any of the items above to review, I just fell in love with the brand and thought you might too!
Want To Join Our Tribe?
We'd love to have you in the Tribe with us. We'll send you out all our updates and any exciting news as it happens!